Scheduled Service Update for March 2021
We are now running our Wednesday Winslow Market Service.
Due to government restrictions, and the need to keep yourselves and our drivers safe, we have put in place strict guidelines for our drivers and passengers.
To comply with current 1 metre + social distancing, we have removed some seats as we are only able to transport 6 passengers at any one time. It will also be impossible to use the tail lift while maintaining a socially safe distance, so you will need to be able to board the bus unaided using the main door. The bus has been professionally cleaned ahead of resuming our service and we will ensure that the bus will be cleaned by our drivers between each scheduled journey, using alcohol-based cleaning products.
We are providing this limited service on the strict understanding that passengers travel entirely at their own risk. While we have made every effort to make the bus as safe as possible to travel in, we ask that all passengers follow the below guidelines:
- Your place on the journey must be pre-booked by calling the WDCB Coordinator on
- 07483 336440
- We will not accept cash on the bus, so any payment must be organised prior to the journey with the WDCB Coordinator
- You must complete a Contact Form prior to the journey and give it to the driver (you will only need to do this for your first journey). This will only be used as part of the track and trace process.
- Face coverings must be worn whilst boarding and travelling on the bus
- Hand sanitiser must be used before boarding the bus and when leaving your seat to exit the bus (sanitiser supplied on the bus)
- You must take the rear-most available seat when boarding the bus
- You must exit the bus one at a time, with the front seats exiting first
Passengers are not to travel on the bus if they or any member of their household are displaying any signs of the COVID-19 virus.
Should you develop COVID-19 symptoms in the days following your journey on the bus, you must let the WDCB Coordinator know.
Our aim is to restart all of our scheduled routes over the coming months.
Excursions and hires remain suspended for the foreseeable future.
Some additional local news
Harrys of Winslow (Butcher)is due reopen around 1st April
Co-op is due to reopen on 16th April
Sadly, the TSB Bank will close on April 21st
Route 54a/b/c – Wednesday Winslow Market Service Timetable
Route 54a – Swanbourne, Mursley, Lt Horwood
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||n/a||11.20|
|Swanbourne, Village Hall||09.34||11.26|
|Mursley, War Memorial||09.38||11.30|
|Lt Horwood, bus stop||09.43||11.35|
|Winslow, Magpie Way||9.47||11.39|
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||9.49||n/a|
Route 54b – Gt Horwood, Whaddon, Nash
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||n/a||11.45|
|Gt Horwood, Church||n/a||11.51|
|Nash, opp Church||10.06||12.04|
|Gt Horwood, Church||10.10||n/a|
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||10.16||n/a|
Route 54c – The Claydons
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||n/a||12.15|
|East Claydon, Dead Tree||n/a||12.22|
|Middle Claydon, Church||10.26||12.26|
|Steeple Claydon, The Fountain||10.30||12.30|
|East Claydon, Dead Tree||10.38||n/a|
|Winslow, Vicarage Road||10.45||n/a|
* Stops only available on request